- What qualifications do your Facilitators have?
All of our staff are Tertiary Qualified in Allied Health (OT, Ex Phys, etc.); have a Cert IV in TAE; hold Senior First Aid Certificates; and are certified manutention coaches.
- Do your Facilitators FIFO?
Yes, we have full time Facilitators who FIFO from Perth across Australia as well as Licensed Facilitators based in each State.
- What’s the importance of being an RTO?
Being a registered training organisation means we are able to provide nationally accredited training and assess participants as competent giving them a nationally recognised qualification.
- What is your provider number?
Our national training provider number is 51887.
- Are all of your Programs nationally accredited?
Spine Smart, Start Smart and Fatigue Smart are all nationally accredited Programs, meaning successful participants come away with a Statement of Attainment upon completion.
- Are there any prerequisites for your Programs?
No, however participants may require RPL.
- Do you run any Fitness Certification Courses?
No, however our Start Smart Course provides 2 of the required Unit of Competencies towards a Certificate in Fitness.
- How much do your Programs cost?
Our programs and courses vary in cost depending on the number of personnel to be trained; the type of training provided; and location.
- Where are your Courses and Programs run?
Anywhere and everywhere! Depending on our clients’ needs we can conduct programs from the crib room to the board room.
- We’re just after support materials such as posters and pocket cards, is this possible?
Yes! Contact us for a list of material available for purchase.
- I just want to train a few Coaches to take our Warm Ups and Stretching
No problem, we can train a few coaches or as many coaches as you need.
- Is there a minimum number of personnel required for a session?
Our programs are designed to be interactive with a group of participants, however we have trained as few as 2 personnel where necessary.
Ask a question!